Last Updated: 10/24/2023
Welcome to Agency List, your premier destination for finding and comparing top agencies for your projects. By accessing and using agencylist.com (the “Website”), you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
1. Binding Agreement
Your use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, policies, and notices (the “Agreement”). If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this Website.
3. Electronic Communications
Visiting the Website or sending emails to Agency List constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Website, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
4. User Responsibilities
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website. Furthermore, you are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
5. Access and Use of the Website
- Agency List provides an online platform to help users find and compare agencies.
- Agency List does not act as an agent for the users or the agencies listed on the Website.
- While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the Website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose.
6. Modifications to the Website
Agency List reserves the right to change, suspend, or cease the Website with or without notice to you. You approved that Agency List will not be held liable to you or any third-party for any change, interruption, or termination of the Website or any part.
7. Prohibited Activities
You may not access or use the Website for any purpose other than that for which we make the Website available. The Website may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
8. Governing Law
This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Your State], [Your Country], without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
9. Contact Information
Agency List welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms and Conditions:
Agency List [Your Contact Information]